We strive to be the best, multi-service, volunteer-based community support organization in Northumberland County. We enable clients to experience a higher quality of life by strengthening their connections with the community.
To increase our ability to care for one another so that all individuals are able to receive the support they need and are inspired to give back.
- Client centred
- Trust, respect & dignity
- Collaboration & commitment
The Board of Directors
As a registered Canadian non-profit organization, Community Care Northumberland is governed by a Board of Directors.
The Board meets bi-monthly and operates in accordance to the agency's directive. Through its leading role, the Board approves policies and procedures under the guidance of the organization's mission, vision and values.
Below is Board of Directors membership list as of March 15th, 2017:
- Jessica Holt - Chairperson
- Ray Lobban - Vice Chairperson
- John Embregts - Past Chairperson and Acting Treasurer*
- Executive Director: Trish Baird, Ex-Officio member*
- Board Secretary: Erin Andrus, Ex-Officio member*
- Bev Anderson - Brighton
- Stephen Beauchamp - Director at Large
- Don Cameron - Port Hope
- Selena Forsyth - Hospice
- Angela Hook – Trent Hills
- Bob Lee - Colborne
- Carol McArthur – Colborne
- David Miller – Director at Large
- Sharyl Ann Milligan – Cobourg
- David Turk - Port Hope
- Kendra Simmons – Hospice
- Catherine Smith – Director at Large
* non-voting members