We strive to be the best, multi-service, volunteer-based community support organization in Northumberland County. We enable clients to experience a higher quality of life by strengthening their connections with the community.
To increase our ability to care for one another so that all individuals are able to receive the support they need and are inspired to give back.
- Client centred
- Trust, respect & dignity
- Collaboration & commitment
Interested in Making A Difference -- Join Our Board
Community Care Northumberland has vacancies on its Board of Directors. Two priority projects are taking place this year for the Board of Directors;
- Supporting a Capital Campaign and building of a new Northumberland Hospice Care Centre, and
- Embarking on an agency strategic planning process
With these upcoming priorities, the Board is particularly interested in recruiting candidates with the following skill sets.
- Financial and Business Skills
- Building/Plant Operations
- Health Care Administration and Policy Development
- Information Technology
- Government and Governmental Relations
For more information, please call 1-866-514-5774 or email our Administration office.
The Board of Directors
As a registered Canadian non-profit organization, Community Care Northumberland is governed by a Board of Directors.
The Board meets bi-monthly and operates in accordance with the agency's directive. Through its leading role, the Board approves policies and procedures under the guidance of the organization's mission, vision and values.
Below is Board of Directors membership list as of August 11th, 2017:
- Ray Lobban - Chairperson
- Stephen Beauchamp - Vice Chairperson
- Treasurer - Beth Brooks
- Jessica Holt - Past Chairperson *
- Trish Baird - Executive Director *
- Bev Anderson
- Rob Craig - Murphie
- Selena Forsyth
- Gord Ley
- Sharron MacDonald
- David Miller
- Sharyl Ann Milligan
- Kendra Simmons
- Catherine Smith
* Ex-Officio - non-voting member