Hospice Services Program
"You matter because you are you. You matter to the last moment of your life, and we will do all we can, not only to help you die peacefully but also to live until you die." ~ Dame Cicely Saunders
Our Hospice Services program works collaboratively to provide clinical and nonclinical care in the community to patients with a life-limiting illness and to their caregivers. It is a consistent point of support across care settings from the point of diagnosis to ongoing support to family, friends and caregivers.
Benefits of the Program:
- provide on-going support, comfort and care to individuals, their caregivers, friends and family
- promotes client guided care plans that are coordinated by staff
- has specially trained volunteers to provide support based on these individual needs
- provides supports no matter where you reside:
- home settings
- residential hospices
- retirement, supportive living or in long-term care facilities
- offers these supports at no cost to you or your loved ones
- no age restrictions on this program
- dedicated to preserving dignity and quality of life for our clients
To learn more about specific services offered by this program, contact our Hospice Services department directly at 1-855-473-8875 or visit our newly designed program page linked here.