Where Do I Start?
- What are the skills, interests and experience that I can share?
- What experience am I looking to gain?
- How much time am I able to commit?
- Am I looking for a long term or short term position?
- Do I want to work directly with clients or support those who do?
How Can I Volunteer?
- Deliver hot or frozen meals to client homes
- Host and set up luncheons for seniors
- Help clients with basic housekeepng tasks or maintenance on their homes
- Drive seniors and adults with disabilites to appointments
- Make daily calls to seniors for telephone reassurance
- Assist clients with a life limiting illness and support their families
- Visit lonely seniors
- Be a guest facilitator by leading a workshop or culinary classes
- Work in the office doing reception, telephoning or computer work
- Help with special events & fundraising
- Serve as a board or committee member
- Support people through grief and bereavement
Let Us Know You Wish to Volunteer
What happens next?
We will ask you to:
- Have a personal interview with us to help you determine the right placement for you.
- Complete a volunteer application form
- Provide 2 personal references
- Get a vulnerable sector police check (there is no cost to you)
- Set a start/training date
Home at Last
Meals on Wheels
Phone Security Check
Home Help Maintenance